Roxy's 10th Birthday, Roxy Cinema
Roxy's 10th Birthday
Birthday Competition - WIN free Roxy Cinema tickets for one year!
We want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who’s ever visited The Roxy; whether you were simply grabbing a coffee, watching a movie, attending a special event, or dining in CoCo at the Roxy! It’s people like you who help us to keep the magic alive, and have given us the greatest gift of all enabling us to proudly announce our 10th birthday!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition description or these rules.
2. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Prize is as follows: the winner will be entitled to one film ticket, per day, for 364 (excluding close down days such as Christmas Day) days. This will be valid from April 1st 2021 for one year. The prize is subject to availability, usual booking criteria applies. Redemption of prize is subject to standard guidelines and rules of the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act 1990. The prize is not valid for entry into any special screenings, events or film screenings presented or hosted by an external party at The Roxy Cinema; e.g. Terror-Fi, NZIFF and Documentary Edge.
4. The potential winner will be named on The Roxy Cinema’s Facebook page on April 1st.
5. Claims for the prize must be made within seven days by contacting The Roxy Cinema at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to claim the prize within this timeframe may result in the selection of an alternate winner. The Roxy Cinema is not responsible for any late, incomplete or misdirected communication in the process of the potential winner claiming the prize.
6. In the event the potential winner is ineligible or disqualified to claim the prize for any reason, the potential winner shall forfeit the prize and the prize shall be redrawn.
7. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and all components of the prize must be taken together. Unused components of the prize cannot be accumulated or carried forward under any circumstances.
9. The Competition is open to all those living in New Zealand over the age of 18 except any employees or owners/directors (and their immediate families) of The Roxy Cinema and any other agencies associated with the competition. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all competitors.
10. By entering the competition, competitors warrant that all information submitted by them is true.
11. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to disqualify any competitor if it has reasonable grounds to believe the competitor has breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. Only one entry per person will be valid.
13. Competitors must rent a film on Roxy OnDemand between the dates of March 18th - 31st 2021 to be eligible.
14. If the competition winner is not based in Wellington, you can choose to transfer the prize to a Wellington based individual (friend or family) for free, but The Roxy must be made aware of the change.
15. The Winner’s name, hometown and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by The Roxy Cinema.
16. Privacy: The Roxy Cinema respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
17. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. To the full extent permitted by law, The Roxy Cinema will not be liable to any competitor in respect of any claim whatsoever including but not limited to for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by any competitor as a result of or in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.